Universal Credit can provide payments for housing costs – this is what’s needed to claim | Personal Finance | Finance


Mortgage help can only be received if a person has been claiming Universal Credit for 39 weeks or more, with no breaks or earned income in that tie.

To make an initial claim for Universal Credit, a person must be on a particularly low income, out of work entirely, or be unable to work.

Certain information is also needed for regular claims, such as bank details, contact information and breakdowns of costs and income.

Applications are done online and there is a “Help to Claim” service available which can guide people through the process.

Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.