Stipe Miocic v Francis Ngannou UK start time, full fight card and live stream for heavyweight title rematch
Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou will clash in their eagerly-awaited rematch in the headline bout for the upcoming UFC 260.
UFC heavyweight champion Miocic beat Ngannou at UFC 220 in January 2018, claiming a unanimous victory over his rival.
The Croatian has since fought out a thrilling triple-header against Daniel Cormier, beating him in their third clash last August to defend his world title.
Now Miocic is gearing up to face Ngannou again with ‘The Predator’ having won his last four bouts by way of knockout.
He took out Jairzinho Rozenstruik at UFC 249 last summer to earn his second shot at Miocic’s gold.
UFC 260: Date and start time
The main event is scheduled to take place in the early hours of Sunday, March 27 for UK fans.
It is being held at the UFC APEX Center in Las Vegas.
UK fans can expect the headline fight between Miocic and Ngannou to get under way at around 5am.
UFC 260: TV and live stream
UFC 260 will be shown on BT Sport 2 and their coverage will begin at midnight.
It will be live streamed on BT Sport’s website and app for subscribers.
EE mobile customers will be able to get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150. You can then cancel the trial at any time.
The early prelims will be shown on UFC’s Fight Pass and in the US, all prelim bouts will be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish.
UFC 260: Fight card
Subject to change
- MAIN EVENT: Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou, Heavyweight
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque, Welterweight
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida, Bantamweight
- Khama Worthy vs. Jamie Mullarkey, Lightweight
- Alonzo Menifield vs. William Knight, Light Heavyweight
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy, Women’s Strawweight
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. Jared Gooden, Welterweight
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk, Light Heavyweight
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick, Women’s Flyweight
- Shane Young vs. Omar Morales, Featherweight
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar, Middleweight
UFC 260: What has been said?
Francis Ngannou: “For the [first] Stipe fight, I think I rush for the first round. Now I’m like, ‘Damn, I had five rounds. Why should I rush and run out of gas?’
“Looking at that fight, I watch that fight, I see the guy look like me, but I don’t recognise myself because it’s not the way that I fight.
“I look back at other fights and it looks like two different persons. The way that I used to fight I was kind of calm, I’d push the fight and let myself get into fight and if there’s an opportunity — most of the time my opponent will be the first to attack.
“But this one I just rushed in there. So I’m like, I should have calmed down.”